`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cracked case HELP a newbie PLEASE

cracked case HELP a newbie PLEASE
Brand new to this. I have 3 questions and I hope someone will answer.

I bought a mICHAEL jORDAN ROOKIE card on Ebay. Looked it up and it shows 9.0 overall with not available on all the components of that grade (centering, corners, etc). Is that legit?

How do I get the case replaced? I was told for $5 Beckett would re-case it. Then I saw blogs stating that the 9.0 prior score was now showing as 0.0. Does anyone know anything about that>?

Thanks so much.

RE: cracked case HELP a newbie PLEASE
(08-27-2012, 03:46 AM)strandednturlock Wrote: Brand new to this. I have 3 questions and I hope someone will answer.

I bought a mICHAEL jORDAN ROOKIE card on Ebay. Looked it up and it shows 9.0 overall with not available on all the components of that grade (centering, corners, etc). Is that legit?

How do I get the case replaced? I was told for $5 Beckett would re-case it. Then I saw blogs stating that the 9.0 prior score was now showing as 0.0. Does anyone know anything about that>?

Thanks so much.
Answer #1. Can you provide scans of the Front & Back?

Answer #2. Yes, Beckett will re-case a card for $5.

Answer #3. The only thing that I can think of that they're referring to is the Order Status. I just checked and on my re-case it says "0.0". I forget the terminology, but I think it used to say "unserviceable" or something similar. But now it says "0.0".

I hope that this is helpful to you.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!