`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB HOF Autos

WTB HOF Autos
Have some PayPal from a few ebay sales, so I figured I'd see if there are any nice HOF autos of guys I don't have yet that anyone is looking to sell. On card autos are preferred, but nice sticker or cut autos are okay too. Please post links and prices in the thread.

To see the over 60 HOF autos currently in my collection, go to http://s899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194...=slideshow

Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: WTB HOF Autos
I think I still have a few left but my one big one is on that other auction site for a few more days but I'd rather sell it here

i have several on card "in person" autos. if you are interested lmk and i'll send scans.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Sent you a trade offer
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I have a Bob Feller on-card as well as a Sandberg #d/25 and a Lou Brock dual JSY/auto #d/25 if you're interested. They're not in my ORG, but PM and I will send scans. Thanks.

I am looking to move them to pick up more 1958 Topps cards for my set.

I have a 2005 Prime Cuts Timeline Auto Triple Jersey Willie Mays if you are interested? Its serial numbered 7/10. It is in my photobucket if you want to see it.

Still have that enos slaughter for $18 dlvd

Definitely interested. PLease PM me a price on the Mays and your 2011 Bowman Chrome Harper auto, as I still need one of those for my set. Cheers.

(08-27-2012, 07:12 AM)joba the clark Wrote: I have a 2005 Prime Cuts Timeline Auto Triple Jersey Willie Mays if you are interested? Its serial numbered 7/10. It is in my photobucket if you want to see it.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!