`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Terrelle Pryor

Terrelle Pryor
Preseason has been kind of boring and when the Niners haven't been on. I really only watched the Raiders to see Pryor & McFadden. Anyone watch the Raider game yesterday?

I know Pryor isn't being considered a real QB right now and considered very raw. But he has been working hard, harder then most. Following his 2 showings in earlier weeks he looked not so good. Some fans were throwing him under the bus and just being cruel.

Yesterday he finally showed some flashes of brilliance. QB rating of 148.3 with 2 throwing TD's and 1 rushing TD.

Anyways I have been building a small PC collection for one of my sons who is a raiders fanatic. Hoping to pick up an Exquisite after the mad rush for the crazy buyers that buy the first few at crazy prices. This performance hasn't helped. I just checked the bay and a contenders has been bid up to $51.

Thoughts & Opinions are welcome.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

RE: Terrelle Pryor
TP probably will never be a huge success in the NFL, but your son loves the Raiders, and he did look pretty good yesterday... I say go for it!!! Buy what you guys LIKE to hell with the doubters... They can go suck eggs...

Sounds like his hard work is paying off Smile

(08-26-2012, 12:04 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Preseason has been kind of boring and when the Niners haven't been on. I really only watched the Raiders to see Pryor & McFadden. Anyone watch the Raider game yesterday?

I know Pryor isn't being considered a real QB right now and considered very raw. But he has been working hard, harder then most. Following his 2 showings in earlier weeks he looked not so good. Some fans were throwing him under the bus and just being cruel.

Yesterday he finally showed some flashes of brilliance. QB rating of 148.3 with 2 throwing TD's and 1 rushing TD.

Anyways I have been building a small PC collection for one of my sons who is a raiders fanatic. Hoping to pick up an Exquisite after the mad rush for the crazy buyers that buy the first few at crazy prices. This performance hasn't helped. I just checked the bay and a contenders has been bid up to $51.

Thoughts & Opinions are welcome.

well i am a raiders fan... i might be able to squeeze an extra pryor rc auto out....Smile...also have other raiders cards...maybe even a mcfadden auto...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Pryor was probably the best player on the field in HS, one of the best when he was in college games. Now he's playing along side other guys who are elite athletes, and he needs to work on his technique and knowledge of the pro game so much more.
I read about how hard he has been working to become a legitimate quarterback in the NFL. He also has the mindset that if he can't cut it, he will do what the team needs him to do for the good of the team.
You can teach a guy football (qb, te, wr or whatever) but you can't teach a guy to run 4.4 in the forty at 6'5" and 230#. That's why Davis wanted him in the supplemental draft. DHB has come a long way, no reason Pryor can't.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(08-26-2012, 12:09 PM)slotman11 Wrote: TP probably will never be a huge success in the NFL, but your son loves the Raiders, and he did look pretty good yesterday... I say go for it!!! Buy what you guys LIKE to hell with the doubters... They can go suck eggs...
I am actually hoping he will be, but realistically you "may" be right. It would be a nice change of pace for them.
(08-26-2012, 12:10 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sounds like his hard work is paying off Smile
Hoping it's just the beginning.
(08-26-2012, 12:30 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: well i am a raiders fan... i might be able to squeeze an extra pryor rc auto out....Smile...also have other raiders cards...maybe even a mcfadden auto...Smile
I would never try to squeeze any of those cards out of you. They have a good home with you should keep them Smile
(08-26-2012, 12:46 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Pryor was probably the best player on the field in HS, one of the best when he was in college games. Now he's playing along side other guys who are elite athletes, and he needs to work on his technique and knowledge of the pro game so much more.
I read about how hard he has been working to become a legitimate quarterback in the NFL. He also has the mindset that if he can't cut it, he will do what the team needs him to do for the good of the team.
You can teach a guy football (qb, te, wr or whatever) but you can't teach a guy to run 4.4 in the forty at 6'5" and 230#. That's why Davis wanted him in the supplemental draft. DHB has come a long way, no reason Pryor can't.
Agreed.
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

looks like this....this is a pic from the bay.....it looks just like this but the auto is a little different

[Image: miy_OH0PsWN8zskxYmhE0mw.jpg]
always like helping out a fellow raiders collector.....lmk
Bucket

(08-26-2012, 01:08 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: always like helping out a fellow raiders collector.....lmk
You are "WAY" to kind, I really really appreciate the offer but I have to pass. If it was a Navorro card I needed I would be all over it Smile

I think my main purpose for posting was to get other opinions on Terrelle Pryor's future in the NFL. With a little venting on how the prices are already starting to increase based off the one performance.
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

np....just wanted to help your son get his first pryor auto...Smile
Bucket

(08-26-2012, 01:56 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: np....just wanted to help your son get his first pryor auto...Smile
He actually has a few different ones, I have been picking up some along the way. I was just shocked to see that a contenders was going for $51 today and a little upset with myself for not pulling the trigger on a exquisite earlier in the week.
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4