Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012

RE: Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012
Sorry for your loss.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Im very sorry to read about your loss. Hope you are ok.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I am very sorry to hear about your lose wayne. I that you and your family are able to stay strong and get through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Wayne..continued prayers for you and your family..
So sorry for your loss..

Wayne,

I too lost my Dad two years ago. I traveled over 1500 miles to say goodbye. I am familiar with the pain and am truly sorry for your loss.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Wayne, I don't think we've ever talked or traded on here, but it struck me seeing this thread tonight. Today, the 19th, is the date that my father died several years ago. I spent the day, as I usually do, wishing that my family was closer so that I could at least be in contact with someone who knows what this feels like. It seems odd that I would find something like that here of all places, but as this hobby of ours sometimes feels like it reaches parts of me that I don't fully understand, in another way it makes perfect sense.

I know it's of little comfort, but I understand a little about how you're feeling, and I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Thank you everyone. All the comforting words sure do help. My stepmom is getting better every day.
gotopes my dads birthday was the 18th I made a point to go see him and mom I must have stayed for about an hr.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-20-2012, 10:17 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Thank you everyone. All the comforting words sure do help. My stepmom is getting better every day.
gotopes my dads birthday was the 18th I made a point to go see him and mom I must have stayed for about an hr.
It's good to hear that y'all beginning to get better. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I can't really relate; I still have both parents. And it's a good thing too b/c it takes both of them to take care of me since I'm disabled. Even though I can't relate at this point, I do know how I'd feel if I lost a parent first. I'm thinking that I would go before my parents. At least I hope that GOD takes me first.

Enough about me. Take care my friend.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Everyone,
Thank you for your support. I will be having to go back home every other weekend for a while about 3-6 months to get things sold including 2 houses and such. So if you dont hear from me on the weekends you guys know why. I am still not my usual self yet but I will get there. Right now I am just taking things a little slower than usual on replying to trade offers and for that I do apologize.

I have 3 packages of cards I have not even opened up yet but I plan on getting them tonight and leave feedback for you guys.

Thank you all very much
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I'm really sorry to hear. I don't know firsthand, but losing a parent is one of the worst things to happen. I imagine your dad got you into collecting, too. My prayers are with you.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!