Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012

RE: Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012
Sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with you and your family

(08-26-2012, 10:50 AM)waynetalger Wrote: UPDATE
My dad has passed away on Sept 8 2012 at 22:35 after his long fight of heart trouble. If you havent seen me on in several days now you guys know the reason why. I have 2 packages with me right now that I need to ship. Sorry for the delay guys/gals. I will still be here at my dads house for at least 1o more days tighting up losse ends and starting to close out his estate.

with tearing eyes
To my dad I will miss you and mom but I know you will continue to watch over me and my family untill I come home and then I can give you break and I will watch over them. I just hope I can keep you proud of the decisions I make. Love you both. goodby with love

All my freinds here know my dad has been in and out of the hospital all year 3 heart attacks and many many heart congestive failures. Well he went back to the hospital on Friday another fluid around the heart. Just 10 minutes ago I got a phone call from my God-Mother who is also my step-mom and she told me they are admitting him to ICU and are going to do everything they can but his Kidneys and liver is shutting down. I have 5 trades that need to go out and about 6 more in progress. I will try to take them with me but with everyone around this house trying to pack up I may even forget the packages.
I just hope I make it to the hospital in time if the inevitable happens. I just dont want everyone to think I skipped out on them. I dont need that with everything else going on
History of my dad:
Born 1938, 3 tours in Veit Nam. Shot down in 3 Hellocopters, Blown out of 2 jeeps, POW, retired in 1986 after 27 years of service. Called to Saudi Arabia after retirement to work as a civilian as a combantant working with Saudi troops and American troops to protect the Saudi border. In the 70s while stationed in San Antonio he was a Deputy Sherriff in Devine TX.
PS Retired as a CWIIII
I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Sounded like a great guy & within that there are memories to treasure, forever...
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I lost my dad 2yrs ago so i know what your feeling my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. It might be a little rough, but hopefully things will get better in a few days.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Wayne, I am Truly sorry for your loss. May GOD Bless you and your family.

Take care my friend.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Very sorry for your loss.

very sorry your dad passed away, i will pray for you and your family

Truly sorry for your loss Wayne. I can't being to imagine what you are going through right now and my thoughts are with you and your family.

so very sorry to hear about your loss....I will keep you in my prayers
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Sorry for your loss.
Photobucket