`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWESOME 4 Boxes Chrome & Mega Mailday

RE: AWESOME 4 Boxes Chrome & Mega Mailday
(08-26-2012, 12:17 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Thanks, they are very nice looking. A&G is for my set only, and the black Darvish is probably going to be for trade for something nice of Mark Reynolds.
well lmk and feel free to check me out. thanks

looking for adam dunn from all of these chrome breaks
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Well its been a while since our last trade! I am interested in the Cano and the Darvish. I am out of Mark Reynolds still, but you can check me for any refractors if you are going to try and complete the set, or other D-backs. I have some Bauers in my PC I might move as well...

Nice bledsoe
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congratulations. Did really well. Let me know if the Clayton Kershaw blue refractor is for trade?

Would LOVE a shot at that Bledsoe slideshow card! Check me and let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-27-2012, 08:34 PM)demondukk Wrote: Would LOVE a shot at that Bledsoe slideshow card! Check me and let me know, thanks!
Thinking I may actually keep that because it's really cool.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I need the Cano if it is for trade please.....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Is the mike Schmidt/chipper jones dual for trade or for sale. I would love a shot at that. Check my org because I have a lot of sick stuff. I also have a 05 bowman verlander rookie auto that it wouldn't let me add but it's FT/FS

That one's only FS, and only at a solid price. I won't be letting it go easily.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*