`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next stop 500. Looking for Miguel Cabrera

RE: Next stop 500. Looking for Miguel Cabrera
with what i have coming in, deals in the works, and a few sellers working with me from ebay i think i will be around 3500 differant griffeys very soon
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Wow. What's he got around 20000 cards? Makes my 300 M's Griffey's look like nothing. I got his autograph on a Mlb ball back in '87 when he was 17 playing for Bellingham. He hit some impressive bombs in that series. In all the games I've seen him play in I've seen him hit 12 dingers between the major's and minor's. I was so pissed at Seattle for letting him leave then at Walkamatsu (how ever you spell it) for the way he treated him when he came back. What an icon.

he has around 14500 cards but 1000 or them are 1/1 and probably another 1000 are /25 or less. but that is the thrill of the chase because its getting to the point where i have to really start to look to find some of the harder ones to add to the collection.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.