`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Hamilton collection Nolan Ryan ?

RE: 1993 Hamilton collection Nolan Ryan ?
(03-23-2014, 08:26 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I don't have that set. Like I said before, I received mine thru the mail at a rate of 2 cards per month. I even have the holder for them. I used to live upstairs, but since June of 2001 when I had brain surgery and became disabled, I know live downstairs and I'm trying to remember from 13 years ago. The holder is stained wood and it's in the shape of a baseball diamond. And there's grooves for the cards to sit in. And now I just remembered something. The holder that I've been describing was actually for some other porcelain cards that my Aunt bought me that also came from The Hamilton Collection. These were the cards that started it all. I know one of the cards was a Mickey Mantle '52 Topps RC. I tried to have it replaced, because part of the line did not adhere to the porcelain. But they wouldn't replace it.
Wayne,

I forgot to say not to put too much stock in his value assessment. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Take Care buddy & GOD Bless!!
Thanks
It was more of the curiosity than the actual value. I paid 150 for the set and then started to wonder if i was took on it. So at 3 dollars a card i was took for 70.00 but if it was higher then it was a good investment.
Night shift is killing me but I am trying to scan a few cards today. maybe I can get to this.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]