`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RG3 and Tim Tebow Auto Rookies for Trade

RG3 and Tim Tebow Auto Rookies for Trade
I thought that I had these moved for a Brees Contenders Rookie, but I think the deal has fallen through because the other side couldn't get the card. These are VHTG and I am only looking for HI End stuff, or very sick Brees cards. The RG3 will be tougher to get, as I am placing a higher value on it because of the multi-colored patch. I know what they have sold for.....but I am looking to trade, not sell. If someone is looking to move a Brees Contenders Rookie then this could be an easy deal Smile

RG3 Auto Jersey 86/99

VHTG Tebow Super Patch Auto 5/25

RE: RG3 and Tim Tebow Auto Rookies for Trade
I have alot of high-end in my pc but only 1 brees and it`s an exquisite auto-nothing special but I know it`s hard to think right off your head but what players may you be interested in?

I would send a PM to Sensei322 for that RG3 he might have something for it.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

HOFers or top level players that I can move for HI End Brees cards. Most of the Brees Autos I am going after now are Rookies or low numbered /10 or /25 with jersey.

(08-26-2012, 10:20 PM)krazy4cards Wrote: I have alot of high-end in my pc but only 1 brees and it`s an exquisite auto-nothing special but I know it`s hard to think right off your head but what players may you be interested in?

Thanks, I will send him a PM and see if he is interested.

(08-26-2012, 10:23 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: I would send a PM to Sensei322 for that RG3 he might have something for it.

Please check me for the RG3. I have plenty of HOF high end. Also, some not listed, ask me for specific players. thanks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers