`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Herritage Hobby Box (Rip)

2012 Topps Herritage Hobby Box (Rip)
Been away for awhile. Just bought a 2012 Heritage Hobby Box. Let's see what we got. Anyone need anything? All for trade..

Thanks

Best pull

Clubhouse Collection Relics #RH Roy Halladay SP 48/63

[Image: fUCL1x9.png]

RE: 2012 Topps Herritage Hobby Box (Rip)
Nice hit! You could have pulled a regular relic. Also you should look at the cards for base, refractors and variations.

(08-25-2012, 05:16 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice hit! You could have pulled a regular relic. Also you should look at the cards for base, refractors and variations.
Thanks..
Also pulled
2012 Topps Heritage Chrome #HP96 John Gaub/Addison Reed/Adron Chambers/Dellin Betances 1510/1963

2012 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #HP22 Melky Cabrera 511/563

2012 Topps Heritage Chrome #HP38 Andre Ethier 120/1963

Also a few good flashbacks.

nice pulls &.......................GO CUBBIES!!!Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(08-25-2012, 06:03 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: nice pulls &.......................GO CUBBIES!!!Big GrinBig Grin

Yes! Go Cubbies!!! There will be a day when we will. BTW just curious what type Grace Dawson Maddox cards are in your sig? Like them..

thanks, jbel4331 made them for me. Pretty awesome huh? with the '75 topps set being my fav, I asked him to do me up some cards that never were. I told him color combos & style of photos and viola!! The dude has mad skills, he often posts thread on the baseball side asking if anyone wants fictious cards or banners made. People give him requests and if he is able, delivers!! Its nice to see another cubs fan, seems like alot of cardinals on these boards!! LOL!Tongue

(08-25-2012, 06:18 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: thanks, jbel4331 made them for me. Pretty awesome huh? with the '75 topps set being my fav, I asked him to do me up some cards that never were. I told him color combos & style of photos and viola!! The dude has mad skills, he often posts thread on the baseball side asking if anyone wants fictious cards or banners made. People give him requests and if he is able, delivers!! Its nice to see another cubs fan, seems like alot of cardinals on these boards!! LOL!Tongue

WoW!!! looks Awesome!! Props to jbel4331.. No wonder I couldn't find them on Ebay ;-) JK.

I have been a Cubs fan since I was knee tall to a grasshopper. Just got back in town after about a year and a half. Trying to get back in the card game. I see there is a lot of nice sets out there this year.

(08-25-2012, 06:32 PM)dirtboy6 Wrote: WoW!!! looks Awesome!! Props to jbel4331.. No wonder I couldn't find them on Ebay ;-) JK.

I have been a Cubs fan since I was knee tall to a grasshopper. Just got back in town after about a year and a half. Trying to get back in the card game. I see there is a lot of nice sets out there this year.
yeah there is! I've been a heritage fan since I got back into the hobby, but this year I fell for the Tribute set. I've got a thread on the baseball side if you arent familar with the set take a look. Its hard to narrow down what to collect with so many set out there!! I too have been a cubs fan my whole life, as a kid during the '70's we had cartoons on 1-2 channels & sitcom reruns on the others & the Cubs.....it was an easy choice! LOL!

If you landed any color swaps, image swaps, or errors i'd be interested in them. Those are the only cards I need to add to the set. Thanks!
Oh yeah, and Go Cubs!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-25-2012, 08:00 PM)Haze28 Wrote: If you landed any color swaps, image swaps, or errors i'd be interested in them. Those are the only cards I need to add to the set. Thanks!
Oh yeah, and Go Cubs!
Sorry but I didn't pull any sp cards..