`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Upper Deck Heroes Baseball Errors?

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Baseball Errors?
Does anyone know if Upper Deck may have missed adding serial numbers on any of the cards. I have a #12 Josh Hamilton card that is darker than the base set, it looks to be a beige to brown color but has no serial number.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Baseball Errors?
Do you have a picture? Could be just a darker colored base.

(08-25-2012, 01:37 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Do you have a picture? Could be just a darker colored base.
Thanks jblaze, a photo would help you wouldn't it.

Just a quick search on eBay found about 5 beige/brown cards that weren't numbered. My guess is that some of the base got a little miscolored because as far as I know the only unnumbered parallel for that set was the black.

(08-25-2012, 12:55 PM)djmartin Wrote: Does anyone know if Upper Deck may have missed adding serial numbers on any of the cards. I have a #12 Josh Hamilton card that is darker than the base set, it looks to be a beige to brown color but has no serial number.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

(08-25-2012, 01:54 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Just a quick search on eBay found about 5 beige/brown cards that weren't numbered. My guess is that some of the base got a little miscolored because as far as I know the only unnumbered parallel for that set was the black.
Yes I looked there & saw those 5, they seem to look like mine, but I thought maybe I could see more or check here on the forum....thanks for your assistance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I too have darker cards that are not serial numbered. I also have cards that look the exact same shade as the base cards that are serial numbered as Beige. UD really fouled that set up.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html