`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Probably a stupid grading question...

Probably a stupid grading question...
Sorry, I know this has been asked a million times before, but: what is the best way to send in modern cards for grading? Semi-rigids? Obviously you want to insure them, any other advice? I haven't done this since I was a kid, haha.

RE: Probably a stupid grading question...
They want you to send them in the flimsier Card Saver II holders because they're easier to get out. I Put them in a penny sleeve, then a card saver II, then put a piece of tape across the opening. Then cut out a piece of cardboard just big enough to fit into a graded card teambag and place the card(s) and card oars into the bag.

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Yes penny sleeve then semi ridge. But a great sturdy way is from those retail rack packs ya know the thick cardboard in each pack? Use those to secure the outside
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(08-25-2012, 02:21 PM)stera8 Wrote: Yes penny sleeve then semi ridge. But a great sturdy way is from those retail rack packs ya know the thick cardboard in each pack? Use those to secure the outside
decoy cards... they're in hobby too... but I would just use 2 pieces of regular cardboard from a box and stack it like a sandwich then tape it all the way around
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature