`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Justin's hopes....dashed...finally got an "LCS"

RE: Justin's hopes....dashed...finally got an "LCS"
congrats on the new job and maybe you can get some hockey into the store and start to sell... that way the owner will get more and so on
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-25-2012, 06:26 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: congrats on the new job and maybe you can get some hockey into the store and start to sell... that way the owner will get more and so on
well since I don't work there I don't see how thats possible broski lol they two guys looked at me like I was crazy for even asking about hockey, god knows its only michigan lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I wish I lived in Canada not really but I am thankful for hockey lol just kidding guys were all North Americans right!

(08-25-2012, 07:43 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: I wish I lived in Canada not really but I am thankful for hockey lol just kidding guys were all North Americans right!
Yup. You're the American, we're the North (which means we come first)
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-24-2012, 06:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well I went to the mall today to get some new clothes for college...and I saw something that almost made me cry...A SPORTS COLLECTABLES STORE! I sprinted over there! Here's the breakdown....90% reproduction jerseys...2 boxes of RETAIL baseball cards. a few hockey pucks...tshirts.

....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know you'll all laugh to this. They had a sign that they were hiring, so I gave them my resume.

...just so you know...I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO SELL SPORTS COLLECTABLES *the applause/laugh sign lights up*

Goodness knows I can sell clothes and makeup, but I'll be darned if I can sell sports memorabilia! Tongue
I applied for a job at a LCS about 8 years ago when I lost a job. I later found out that apparently the few questions asked by the guy working there when I dropped of my resume was my interview. Apparently watching sports, collecting sports card and non-sports cards along with 6 years as a sales rep were not enough to get the job there.

I was wondering if / when another store would open up there. It has been quite a while since I lived around there and at that time there were 2 shops, one downtown and another at the mall.

Good luck - maybe if you talk to them they will stock some better stuff for you. There are other collectors in the area, so maybe they will be able to grow. OR maybe you can open a small shop yourself.

Thanks,
Nathan
(08-25-2012, 06:28 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: well since I don't work there I don't see how thats possible broski lol they two guys looked at me like I was crazy for even asking about hockey, god knows its only michigan lol
It isn't like that are has ties to the Red Wings in any way.

(08-26-2012, 05:04 AM)madmack29 Wrote: I applied for a job at a LCS about 8 years ago when I lost a job. I later found out that apparently the few questions asked by the guy working there when I dropped of my resume was my interview. Apparently watching sports, collecting sports card and non-sports cards along with 6 years as a sales rep were not enough to get the job there.

I was wondering if / when another store would open up there. It has been quite a while since I lived around there and at that time there were 2 shops, one downtown and another at the mall.

Good luck - maybe if you talk to them they will stock some better stuff for you. There are other collectors in the area, so maybe they will be able to grow. OR maybe you can open a small shop yourself.

Thanks,
Nathan

It isn't like that are has ties to the Red Wings in any way.
lol the crazy part is 90% of the store is reproduction jerseys....and none of them are Wings lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75