Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning!

Good Morning!
Hello everyone,

I have been a memeber of Beckett for a very long time but just started collecting again recently. I have been reading all of your posts for months. It is about time I get my feet wet! For the most part, I have been buying and selling on e-bay but I would really like to start trading and showing off some of my collection. I haven't really added anything to my Organize folder yet but my favourite player is Daniel Alfredsson. I am a big Sens fan as well.

Looking forward to talking hockey cards with you all!

Ryan

RE: Good Morning!
Welcome to the boards this is a great community and there are a lot of great guys here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Welcome back to collecting! Looking forward to seeing some sweet alfies and other sens, Go Sens Go!

Welcome Ryan...there are at least two other active Sens fans I can think of off the top of my head that should be at least as interested to see your upcoming showoff threads as I am.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Welcome back my friend

welcome back

if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will try to answer them for you
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks to all for welcoming me. Will post some Sens stuff later on today. I will definitely have questions i'm sure!

Welcome to the boards. OUr board here is probably one of the most close knit boards around with alot of seasoned trustworthy traders. We've had a rush of newbees latley that are helping to increase the size of our family which we are grateful about.

Welcome back to the hobby and to one of the greatest board forums around.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]