Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OK SCREW IT HERE YA GO

OK SCREW IT HERE YA GO
Trust me this isnt the best thing in the deal I bought today

Just 6 of the Unitas rookies.

Sorry none for trade or sale
[Image: img027.jpg]

And haters yes they are real...just crazy crazy clean. A couples 7's, a for sure 8 and one that really has a shot at a 9...PSA members can check those prices...UNREAL
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OK SCREW IT HERE YA GO
Very nice!!!

Slot...you havent even seen the beginning of it...every card for that set multiples and the baseball is where the crazy stuff is...my PSA bill is going to give me a heart-attack

:-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(08-23-2012, 09:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Slot...you havent even seen the beginning of it...every card for that set multiples and the baseball is where the crazy stuff is...my PSA bill is going to give me a heart-attack
Can't wait to see it all...Wink

(08-23-2012, 09:40 PM)sensei322 Wrote: :-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I literally havent stopped thinking about these cards all day...at dinner...in the shower...walking the dog...ill be pulling an all nighter pulling my PSA package together

Can you just send me one so I can hold it and then mail it back to you? Thats about the only way I will ever hold a Unitas RC lol. Just sick to have 6 of them at one time especially in that type of condition.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

WoW!!
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(08-23-2012, 09:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Trust me this isnt the best thing in the deal I bought today

Just 6 of the Unitas rookies.

Sorry none for trade or sale
[Image: img027.jpg]

And haters yes they are real...just crazy crazy clean. A couples 7's, a for sure 8 and one that really has a shot at a 9...PSA members can check those prices...UNREAL
THOSE...my friend are filthy good...WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
and flock the haters and whiners..just envious or your job and that you get to play with cards for a living..i will 5 star this thread!!! ah yea..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

haha jeff that set I got is tempting me to register it. A solid 7-8 avg across the board...and bakerman...that 6 of THEM lol. Its overwhelming. I haven't even touched the baseball yet. And there's still alot of other football to go through.

The 1957's are all in that shape. Over 1000 of em including starr rookies and hornung rookies.
And jeff looks like im getting hated on pretty bad lol. I do love me some internet tough guys