`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which hobby box is most popular????

which hobby box is most popular????
Hey guys as of right now to include the most recent releases what football hobby box do you think collectors are most interested in getting cards from?

RE: which hobby box is most popular????
Besides Exquisite it is hard to say. Some would say Finest but the print run on some of the auto's are crazy. If you are looking to buy something I would wait to see what is next. I am not sure what that is.

It sounds like your interested in making some money am I correct? Well I would probably say Exquisite and hope for some Cam Newton, butttt, if not, I am thinking the same thing. I would like to buy a hobby box myself, but just don't know what I want to get.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

Ya I am debating on trying to start doing a box break to gain just the teams i want in each sport and I am trying to get an idea of what every one is trying to get from each sport Exquisite is just to damn expensive for 5 cards or how ever many you get for like 600 bucks

Topps Chrome. Any sport. It is always one of the few most popular.

Exquiste
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK