`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Redemptions
08-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Smile Redemptions
I got a Topps redemption in a box break to recieve a Five Star Signature Patch of Miles Austin. I did an online redemption with Topps online system and it said pending and shipping date July 18 2012. On July 30 i left a message and got no call back after 1 week. I called again and spoke to a Rep. and he stated that hte players haven't signed yet. He offered a card of equal or something of the same value or wait. I said i would wait because i'm a Dallas card collector and want this card. I've never had to redeem before and was wanting to know if it takes this long.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Redemptions
Sadly, it's not uncommon to wait a year+ for a redemption to come in. Just how it goes sometimes.

Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection
08-22-2012, 08:17 PM
(08-22-2012 07:58 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote:  Sadly, it's not uncommon to wait a year+ for a redemption to come in. Just how it goes sometimes.

Thanks for the info. I'm a newbie to Beckett and i'm trying to learn on where and how to trade or buy cards. I'm not to swiff on the computor but i can read. Again Thanks
08-22-2012, 09:18 PM
yeah a few weeks would be a miracle. I've waited 2 years for one, then I just told them that I'll take one of equal value.

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature
08-23-2012, 07:19 AM
im still waiting for 3 demarco murray autos from bowman sterling this last year. Its on the atheletes to get the signatures to the company so they can process em.
I think redemptions are a joke. Its like buying a car with everything there except the stereo, but we will install that for you in a year.

Link to my sportscard website is listed below... Every auto, patch, jersey, etc is scanned and listed.

http://sportscards.t15.org/
08-23-2012, 06:40 PM
they love to make u wait

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
08-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Seriously, redemptions are going to be the death of this hobby. Nothing bums me out any worse than busting a box and the best card in it is an IOU - you MIGHT collect on in a year - with no interest. Twice now, i've stopped buying packs/boxes when i got a rash of redemptions. One of these times, i'm not coming back.

Trade for NY Giants or HOF/legend/superstar.
I trade by BV, not SV
[Image: GiantsFade.png]
There are 3 things that annoy me about this hobby, redemption cards, redemption cards and redemption cards.