`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G Help

A&G Help
Started the 06 and 07 A&G set back when they were new. Stopped collecting for a few years. Now I'm back at it. Would like to finish both of them so I can move on to the others. Can anyone help me out?
Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann
[Image: retGN.png]

RE: A&G Help
I don't have any of those but I have a 2011 set thats prob 75%-80% complete. I would be willing to trade or sell for a good price. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks

(08-22-2012, 08:49 PM)minitracer Wrote: I don't have any of those but I have a 2011 set thats prob 75%-80% complete. I would be willing to trade or sell for a good price. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks
Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to finish those two first. I also like to buy a box or two and get the set started myself before I start getting on here and seeing what else I need. Thanks anyways!
Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann

No problem. I'm sure someone has some to help you out. Try posting in the trade section also.
Also in the title put 06-07 that should help.

(08-22-2012, 09:31 PM)minitracer Wrote: No problem. I'm sure someone has some to help you out. Try posting in the trade section also.
Ah, totally forgot about that. Thanks.

Your welcome and GL