`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xander Bogaerts Auto...sell?

Xander Bogaerts Auto...sell?
I have a Refractor auto of the Red Sox prospect. I'm thinking of either getting it graded and holding onto it, or just selling it now, but I can't really decide. The BV is decent, but, I'd hate for him to blow up when he gets called up, but from what I've read that probably won't be until the end of 2013-early 2014. Thoughts, anyone?
[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics

RE: Xander Bogaerts Auto...sell?
Grade it... then sell it, baseball season is ending so I dont think you'll miss out on that much if you wait
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I'm holding mine....I pulled a trout back in 09 and traded it then and would hats to see xander somehow end up like he did

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

he is only 19.

le tme put it this way:

i dont collect. im strictly in cards for the business now. i dont do prospecting. ive never done prospecting

but i do do have a hoard of around 40 bogarts autos now. im not buying any more of them, mind you - i think the price righ now has leveled for at least a couple years

but when he gets that cup of coffee, say, august 2014,,,,im dumping everything. there wont be an explosion of value, but over the next two years, the hype is gonna build

You can sell it to me!