`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, SQ1 Done

Finally, SQ1 Done
Everyone who has dealt with me on here knows I am a Knicks fan, through good times and bad. So i decided to complete the SQ1 Carmelo Anthony set. It has taken me 6 months to find a majestic on the market but found it and bought it on ebay. As soon as I get it in the mail I will scan the set and show it off.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

RE: Finally, SQ1 Done
always nice to complete a rainbow, congrats!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks ping, I looked forever. beckett marketplace, checkoutmycards, ebay many times. Finally came acrossed one from aussie on ebay.
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Thats a nice looking rainbow to have. I got my kobe one pretty quickly. The blacks surface quite a bit on those. I'm actually going after all of those sets because I just like the looks of those cards! And now since you found the Melo after months of trying I'm sure another will pop in no time Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

lol that would be my luck.
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-22-2012, 01:01 PM)antriarc Wrote: lol that would be my luck.
lol, you are not lying, theres one on ebay right now out of new jersey, bin obo 19.99, shipping 1.50.
were you searching usa listings? it looks like there are several majestics that have sold the past couple of months.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

sweet completing a rainbow is always a challenge job well done! cant wait to see it!

I stopped searching for a bit.. nothing was surfacing so kind of got sidetracked with the new boy who just arrived on the 14th. So would be my luck that they were surfacing. Just glad I thought to myself search for the sq1 again. im on leave with the new baby so bored out of my mind beyond parenting.
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups