Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Get This Card Graded?

Should I Get This Card Graded?
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I should get the mike trout jumbo relic patch 4/5 from 2012 bowman platinum graded or not. Also wondering If it's worthwhile to get a jose altuve red refractor auto /25 graded while I am at it.

thanks for your input

RE: Should I Get This Card Graded?
It will definitely give a premium. If you are looking to flip them. Send the trout in now and you'll have it back when all awards are announced
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

i'd get the altuve auto graded before the trout. I havent seen many patches graded and as far as value im not sure if it improves it any. but if your keeping for PC and looking to get it slabbed just to protect it, it would be worth it that way
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

If you send it to Beckett for grading they have a special for August. For instance you can get it graded for the 5 day turn around for the 10 day price.

No, only cards that the masses care about being graded are vintage and low # prospect/rookie/autos

Print plates, GU, etc. should not be graded in my opinion as they will rarely if ever get the premium graded and take a hit in anything less than a gold slip label in my view

If you want the slab or protection I would say send in for authentication only no grade
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)