`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Shipley Collection

RE: My Shipley Collection
Very nice!! You & slot have VERY nice collections each. Nice to see rivals share in this instance LOL.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Rivals??? More like co-collectors...Wink

JEEEEzus.... I feel so tiny when I look through both of your collections. But one thing strikes me as odd, unless you have not scanned it - but do either of you have a 2010 Platinum Blue refractor? I didn't see it in either collection. I know it's #'d /99 but you guys have stuff that was produced in lesser numbers. Just curious.

(08-27-2012, 02:29 PM)rinzler Wrote: JEEEEzus.... I feel so tiny when I look through both of your collections. But one thing strikes me as odd, unless you have not scanned it - but do either of you have a 2010 Platinum Blue refractor? I didn't see it in either collection. I know it's #'d /99 but you guys have stuff that was produced in lesser numbers. Just curious.
Probably not... I haven't really picked up many base or lower numbered inserts... I really need to though...

nope i dont have it either..

(08-27-2012, 03:53 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Probably not... I haven't really picked up many base or lower numbered inserts... I really need to though...
You mean there's a Shipley niche available that neither of you have set foot in?

i could go buy one now lol if it makes u feel better

none on ebay. but i dont think i have ever seen one on there

So you mean to tell me that you guys concentrate specifically /25 and lower?
(08-27-2012, 04:13 PM)fredhare5355 Wrote: i could go buy one now lol if it makes u feel better

none on ebay. but i dont think i have ever seen one on there
How can that be? There are 1/1s out there but no /99s?

(08-27-2012, 04:11 PM)rinzler Wrote: You mean there's a Shipley niche available that neither of you have set foot in?
I have some of his regular cards, just haven't gotten around to picking them all up... At the prices his cards are actually selling or these days, I don't think I need up be in any hurry...Wink

You guys have any /99s up for trade or sale?