`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best in person football autographs bronco camp style

RE: My best in person football autographs bronco camp style
(08-21-2012, 09:22 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Heard that person was working 16 plus hour days and someone doesn't have that number as it is (got a new phone)
True, but for a Peyton auto I might could have called in sick. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i got him twice (I was sneaky) but the wife has a co-worker who LOVES him and she helped her out alot so my 2nd manning needless to say is no more, as I told her it was done and she told her, and needless to say shrieks happened and i gave her the other card (I kept the score from this year showing him in action in the donkey uni)
(08-21-2012, 09:39 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: True, but for a Peyton auto I might could have called in sick. Wink
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(08-21-2012, 07:20 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Lol I'm not. I was invited to the event through a friend that has a friend that is.
ya know, if i were a smarter person and learnded to read good in school, i would have saw that you said you werent one in the first couple sentences haha dee dee dee!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/