`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome

2012 Topps Chrome
hello all!! hope all is well. wanted to get some feedback of the topps chrome that came out. seeing what u all think. i always like to explore new cards. so should i stick with just the Bowman or go also with Topps??
lmk. thanks

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome
I bought 3 blasters and got an auto but I got lucky... it's 1:187 packs. Blue refractors are 1:300 packs. go with hobby.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I always say if you like minor league players, go with Bowman. Otherwise go with Topps.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

I like this year's Chrome....quality looks good, and they're the flattest chromes I've ever seen....I always expect the natural bowing with chromes, but these are almost perfectly flat. I'd rather have Topps Chrome myself over Bowman, just because the odds are you'll get a prospect that in 2 years will be working at the local McDonalds. I'm just not a prospect guy.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I just got a blaster and 1 rack pack. 3 or 4refractors. 1 xfractor. rack packs have 3 orange cards. I got a few base I know people will want to trade for or I'll gift them. I knew going in it's not looking too hot this year but can't resist trying. The few autos on ebay aren't going that high. I'll probably not buy any more retail chrome. The 2011 update blaster at 40% off was more fun and more hits.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Soooooo I'm going out to target tonight lol

Chrome blaster or platinum?

Or a rack pack of each!!??
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Rack pack of each. Less chance of getting who you want but the retail colors are a form of guarantee 'hit'
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I did both rack packs. Got crap. Did get an Adam jones die cut 1:24 from chrome
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

well I do see that there are mixed feelings for the chrome
Thanks for the insight.

think I'm gonna sit out chrome and wait for Draft Picks and Prospects