`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008-09 Skybox 2 Magazine box break

2008-09 Skybox 2 Magazine box break
busted these yesterday. Think I did ok. If anyone is looking for base let me know.

[Image: 2008-09SkyboxBreak2.jpg]

[Image: 2008-09SkyboxBreak3.jpg]

[Image: 2008-09SkyboxBreak1.jpg]

[Image: 2008-09SkyboxBreak4.jpg]

RE: 2008-09 Skybox 2 Magazine box break
Nice box. I always got my hopes up for the FreshInk but like you I ended up pulling a Gabe, and even worse, a Morris Almond. The Jordan Metal Universe is awesome.

(08-21-2012, 08:04 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: Nice box. I always got my hopes up for the FreshInk but like you I ended up pulling a Gabe, and even worse, a Morris Almond. The Jordan Metal Universe is awesome.
Thanks.. would have rather got another ruby instead of the gabe auto and allen jersey.

Wow that was a crazy-good break. I broke two of those gravity feed boxes and the only notable hits were those Vince rubies that you now own haha. No autos, no good rookies, best Metal Universe was Tim Duncan. How much, may I ask? I love the product, just gunshy after the crappy first break.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-21-2012, 09:40 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow that was a crazy-good break. I broke two of those gravity feed boxes and the only notable hits were those Vince rubies that you now own haha. No autos, no good rookies, best Metal Universe was Tim Duncan. How much, may I ask? I love the product, just gunshy after the crappy first break.
Thanks Bro, i thought i did ok. I got the boxes from blowout cards for under a bill each. They were having a sale on the boxes, I believe it's still going on. Also which rc's did you get? I'm going to try and make the set and also the metal set, so if you have any for trade let me know..

Nice rose
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-21-2012, 10:09 AM)kct1 Wrote: Thanks Bro, i thought i did ok. I got the boxes from blowout cards for under a bill each. They were having a sale on the boxes, I believe it's still going on. Also which rc's did you get? I'm going to try and make the set and also the metal set, so if you have any for trade let me know..

I broke the box about a year ago, most of the metal universe have been traded off, but whatever I have left I'd be glad to trade ya, along with any base, whenever you pull another MJ/Richmond I need Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-21-2012, 04:39 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice rose
Thanks..
(08-21-2012, 06:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I broke the box about a year ago, most of the metal universe have been traded off, but whatever I have left I'd be glad to trade ya, along with any base, whenever you pull another MJ/Richmond I need Smile
Kool. thanks

I definitely need some base and the garnet ruby. If you need any base cards, I've some doubles here. pm me.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-21-2012, 08:53 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I definitely need some base and the garnet ruby. If you need any base cards, I've some doubles here. pm me.
Have a bunch of base, I have the whole base set except the rc's which I need. Send a list of your base needs..