• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome--2 Racks and a blaster

2012 Topps Chrome--2 Racks and a blaster
Purples--Rivera; Pastornicky; Holliday; Avila

Orange--Peavy; Pastornicky; Rivera; Mesoraco; Josh Johnson; Lester

Gold--Austin Romine 29/50

X-fractor--Fielder; Stubbs

Refractor--Kipnis; Greinke; Valdespin; Falu

Rookies base--Falu; Montero; Moore; Simmons; Wei-Yin Chen; Avery; Pomeranz; Benson; Hague; Valdespin; Jarrod Parker; Wada; Michael Taylor

Base base base
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome--2 Racks and a blaster
Nice break! The gold should be good trade or sale card!

(08-20-2012, 09:14 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice break! The gold should be good trade or sale card!
Hi Cash! Let me know if you ever pull any RA cards Wink.. BTW i was featured in the Beckett Supercollector issue!
Collecting R.A. Dickey http://dickeyscollection.webs.com
[Image: radickey3smallversion.jpg]
Special thanks to pyr0punk for the banner

(08-20-2012, 09:16 PM)stang66dad Wrote: Hi Cash! Let me know if you ever pull any RA cards Wink.. BTW i was featured in the Beckett Supercollector issue!
I saw your article! Very cool! I pulled one base out of this. I have two boxes coming this week. Any R.A. I pull is yours.

Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)

You're the best, thanks!
Collecting R.A. Dickey http://dickeyscollection.webs.com
[Image: radickey3smallversion.jpg]
Special thanks to pyr0punk for the banner

I could use the Romine and any CAno you pulled...let me know if they are for trade...thanks!
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Do y'all know when the pricing will be available for the 2012 topps chrome? I bought a factory box and had 1 whole pack full of the purple refractors, 1 die cut, and a darvish and harper RC!!

(08-21-2012, 11:29 PM)mjanooz Wrote: I could use the Romine and any CAno you pulled...let me know if they are for trade...thanks!
Already put the Romine up on the bay. I'm getting two boxes tomorrow so I'll set anything else aside and let you know.