`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what will happen to the 12/13 ud young guns?

what will happen to the 12/13 ud young guns?
If their is a lockout what will happen to the young guns in 12/13 upperdeck, will it be the same as 04/05 with the flashback young guns.

RE: what will happen to the 12/13 ud young guns?
depends if they get the season going early enough than this years rookies would be than their, but if it gets started late than all the Young guns for series 1 would be carry overs from late last year-- the ones who debut to late in the season to be in last years.

I want to see what UD does b/c if there is a long drawn out labor dispute and it starts affecting their bottom line b/c no one is buying than I think they are done.

They need a full schedule of hockey just to stay afloat.

Some guys like Chris Kreider will be in it but if the lockout lasts a full season, guys like Yakupov won't be.

Lets pray for the sake of the game no lockout

I agree no lock out and more Orange and Black love.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

If there is a full blown lock out, they will combine the 2012-13 in with the following years young guns. Like they did in 2005-06 when they had Ovechkin, Lundqvist, Phaneuf, Carter, Richards, Howard, Getzlaf, Perry, etc.

this

(08-21-2012, 07:56 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: If there is a full blown lock out, they will combine the 2012-13 in with the following years young guns. Like they did in 2005-06 when they had Ovechkin, Lundqvist, Phaneuf, Carter, Richards, Howard, Getzlaf, Perry, etc.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)