`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the auto/3 random pack dealies from Target

One of the auto/3 random pack dealies from Target
Bought one of those auto card and 3 random packs things.
auto-Luke Hochevar
Also in the pack was a pack of 2010 Upper Deck that had a Chipper Jones jersey card in it. Not bad, anyone ever bought these and pulled a really good auto from them?

RE: One of the auto/3 random pack dealies from Target

Just got one the other day ... mine was a Fausto Carmona auto ... at first I was like, eh, could have been better, could have been worse, and then I realized how awesome it was ...

BECAUSE FAUSTO CARMONA IS HIS FAKE NAME!

It's easily one of my favorite cards now.

Yeah, I mean, for the price I kind of got what I expected. Of course, autos are my favorites so it's a pretty easy/cheap thrill.

When they first came out there was some good stuff in it and then I think someone at that company caught on that they were giving too many good things away. I pulled a bonds jersey/jeter pants card from my first one and I tried a football one. In that I got a Ladanian Tomlinson rookie jersey card. After that things got pretty generic. Its still fun to expand the collection and its probably good for little kids to be able to get a jersey or autograph for cheap.

(08-20-2012, 06:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just got one the other day ... mine was a Fausto Carmona auto ... at first I was like, eh, could have been better, could have been worse, and then I realized how awesome it was ...

BECAUSE FAUSTO CARMONA IS HIS FAKE NAME!

It's easily one of my favorite cards now.

Yeah, I mean, for the price I kind of got what I expected. Of course, autos are my favorites so it's a pretty easy/cheap thrill.
hahahahha this made me laugh
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(08-20-2012, 09:19 PM)stera8 Wrote: hahahahha this made me laugh
Thank you ... I mean, I never thought about it before, but how could you ever sign an autograph knowing it's not your real name?

very true... he probably wrote Roberto Hernandez before and was like "uh....uh oh!" ::throws out card and tries again::
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(08-20-2012, 10:52 PM)stera8 Wrote: very true... he probably wrote Roberto Hernandez before and was like "uh....uh oh!" ::throws out card and tries again::
Yeah, it's a funny looking sig, I'll try to get a scan up in a day or two ...