`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Platinum Retail Strikes Again Redemption Style

2012 Bowman Platinum Retail Strikes Again Redemption Style
At Walmart this afternoon and had the tough decision to buy Chrome or Platinum. Well being I want to complete the set of Platinum I have started chose 2 blasters of it. Highlights :
trevor bauer 21/399 green
pujols gold
Jose Reyes Ruby

And a Redemption for :
Game used baseball from the 2011 Arizona Fall League Rising Stars Game.

Been a great week buying retail since Sunday I opened up the Trout Auto. Not sure if I am going to Redeem or sell. If interested please send me a pm or reply to the thread. Thanks for the look

RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum Retail Strikes Again Redemption Style
holy crap!!! that is insane. didnt know that those were in retail. by chance do u know if the ball is signed?

I dont believe it is. Just indicates a game used ball from the rising stars game. Odds 1:51,650 and Odds on the Trout 1:25,000. Wish I would have bought a lottery ticket

With Topps , I've had great retail pulls myself. I don't have more than 2 cardshops anywhere closer than 75 miles of myself, and have had to live off of retail for 15 years now. I've consistantly been surprized by retail Topps pulls over the years. I've pulled in retail (all autos): '05 Bowman Chr Verlander, '06 Topps Chr Vernan Davis, '06 Bowman Chr Drft Ref Evan Longoria/500, '08 Topps Chr Matt Forte, '08 Topps Chr Flacco, '09 Topps Chr Maclin, '10 Bow Plat Green Ref M Sanu, '10 Topps Chr Ref Aaron Hernandez, & 2011 was crazy : '11 Bowman Plat Bryce Harper (walmart pack), '11 Topps Chr Redemption Eric Hosmer (marked down $20 blaster for $11.98), '11 Bowman Plat Green Ref Redemption Matt Harvey (still waiting), '11 Topps Chr Ref Ryan Williams, '11 Topps Chr Ref Jake Locker (about to list on the bay), & a '11 Topps Chr DeMarco Murray. Topps Relics retails: '10 Topps Heritage Mickey Mantle Chase 61 Relics 1961 #d 7/7. I'm always willing to sacrifice some odds in retail just to know that I can still get many of the goodies that come in hobby packs. I just don't like a product like Football Topps Prime, where they purposely have a different paper stock and serial numbering system. All it does is instantly devalue one of the two right out the gate. I like a product like a chrome product, where I can get the base and sp's in both retail and hobby. But like I mentioned before, sacrificing odds and some hobby-only tough-to-pull parallels is perfectly acceptable to myself in purchasing Topps retail. Cam in Oregon
Blazers, Bowman Chrome Baseball Auto's

Pretty cool!
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

nice....what retail store did you go to?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Today was Wal-Mart.

Which Trout redemption did you pull? I might be interested. Well, I know I am, but I have to see if my pocketbook is as interested as I am. lol
Kepler

No redemption on the Trout here is a pic of it :
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

(08-20-2012, 09:27 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Which Trout redemption did you pull? I might be interested. Well, I know I am, but I have to see if my pocketbook is as interested as I am. lol

Oh wow. That is a beauty. Also gives me an idea what my Weaver will look like whenever it arrives. I'll mull it over. It could be a congratulations on the new job gift to myself (if I get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow). If you decide to sell/trade, let me know what you're looking for.
Kepler