`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So beckett......... Whats the hold up :P

RE: So beckett......... Whats the hold up :P
(08-21-2012, 12:12 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Anybody have the email address of the editor? I've got a couple of cards from '09 and '10 sets that I'm wondering about pricing on. (They seem to be among the only ones in their respective sets not listed).
go to the "ask the editor" thread at the top of the forum and ask Chris Olds... reason why it is there

or go to

beckett.com/contactus and fill out the form

(08-20-2012, 06:43 PM)MetalManTN Wrote: Not to be a smart&%$, but should we have to? Beckett is in the service industry; they provide a service (or are supposed to provide a service). A new set of baseball cards has been out for purchase (checklist was known long before this) for a month, and it is still not available to add to organize.

So while I appreciate your suggestion, I should not have to tell Beckett to do their job. In all honesty, I believe the editor, or whoever, should contact this thread with an apology for their lack of service. Again, NO EXCUSE. If I have to contact someone at Beckett every time a new set comes out in order to have it added, it seems to me that Beckett is no longer performing the service that they are in business to perform... i.e., Useless.
calm down. I work in retail and what you wrote reminds me of people that just stand by a product they are interested in and just wait there. The associate may not see them but they just wait there because they are too ignorant to ask for help. Before you read it wrong, I'm not calling you ignorant.

You're right. You shouldn't have to contact Beckett because you expect it to be there... but instead of complaining, just simply ask them. This is the one place where whenever I had an issue or simply a question, they responded quickly.

Have a nice day
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

The price guide analysts who handle PG info are:

Baseball - bfleischer@beckett.com
Basketball, Figures - rsprings@beckett.com
Football, Hockey, Racing - dhitt@beckett.com
Non-sports, Tennis, Golf, MMA, Wrestling, Multisports - bhornbeck@beckett.com

(08-21-2012, 12:12 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Anybody have the email address of the editor? I've got a couple of cards from '09 and '10 sets that I'm wondering about pricing on. (They seem to be among the only ones in their respective sets not listed).
i know of a couple sets like that...various issues, but if you know of a card, the best thing to do is give them all the info, front and back scans of the card. send them to the baseball editor i listed above

Excellent. Thanks, guys.
Kepler

Well they are NOW listed. Goodwin at least.