`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!

RE: 2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!
o.O Holy crap! You hit the jackpot in those boxes for sure! That RNH is a stunner, but the 7-Mega-Star mem. card is insane! Huge congrats to you, Bruce!!!

Randi

RE: 2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!
wow you did very well congrats

good thing that shanny isn't a Whaler Big Grin

that case was truely loaded
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Is that 7 a booklet?? Im kinda confused as it looks like 2 different cards since you have 2 fronts & 2 backs pictured... how does that thing work?
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Thanks for all of the comments and compliments everyone!

(08-20-2012, 08:57 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Is that 7 a booklet?? Im kinda confused as it looks like 2 different cards since you have 2 fronts & 2 backs pictured... how does that thing work?
No, it is actually a two-sided card with a separately included COA. For scanning and show-off purposes, I scanned one side of both the card and the COA, and then I scanned the other side of both and then put them together on the same scan (front of both on top half, bottom of both on bottom half) to show off the whole card at once.

(08-20-2012, 09:23 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: Thanks for all of the comments and compliments everyone!

No, it is actually a two-sided card with a separately included COA. For scanning and show-off purposes, I scanned one side of both the card and the COA, and then I scanned the other side of both and then put them together on the same scan (front of both on top half, bottom of both on bottom half) to show off the whole card at once.
Oh ok haha I was like "what am I looking at, im confused" lol... hey you still wanna sell that Crown Irbe /25 we talked bout?
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I follow Waynes on Facebook and seen your cards on there. Awesome pulls!!

DROOLING over the Authentic Fabrics Sevens with the Hull....... AMAZING FRICKIN' CARD!!!