`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION FOR EVERY ONE

RE: QUESTION FOR EVERY ONE
I'm in...maybe not for every week, but here and there depending on the product.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

if you figure out a way to this, id more then willing to be in, if you accept new members.

I'm in depending on the product and the extra money I have for cards.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

For sure mr dub you can be in and Outstanding guys this is great were up to almost 10 now so to be safe lets try and round up like 15-25 more people. If anyone who is interested could please send me the email you would like to have contact through in a private message or the email I put out earlier I would appreciate it so that way I can do up a tally.

nice, we could probably just set up a facebook group or something if worse came to worse.

I might pay for a website out of pocket if we can get enough serious folks to join in.

(08-20-2012, 08:18 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: I might pay for a website out of pocket if we can get enough serious folks to join in.
you can count on me if you start a group!

sweet thanks!
Cool everyone slowly but surely were getting more interested people so continue to let our friends know and shoot them the idea. I have added everyone who said they were interested into my friend and trader list just to keep track of who is who. I kind of have a new idea which would get rid of bidding on EBAY and would keep the costs as low as possible and with the new idea it would keep the "secret stash" lower so everyone would hopefully feel more comfortable with their money. Since it is possible this is against TOS I will PM everyone the new idea which in theory I think everyone would like and it would also be fair, but the best part it would still be fun as heck and our group would still get the hits and brag their hits off on here.