`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: HUGE new add w/ scan 4-12!
(04-12-2013, 10:43 PM)buckunteer Wrote: HA. Not likely. Nice to dream though Smile
Haha hey it could happen! Just have to sell A LOT of our MJs to get it...or not buy cards for months!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Dang(jaw drop) outstanding pickups. Very jealous. I'll take some pictures of mu pickups from March to April soon.

(04-13-2013, 04:30 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Dang(jaw drop) outstanding pickups. Very jealous. I'll take some pictures of mu pickups from March to April soon.
Look forward to it! Any word on the dubs I have sitting that I messaged you about??
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-13-2013, 11:24 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Look forward to it! Any word on the dubs I have sitting that I messaged you about??
I'll let you know soon.

Lots of goodies today, couple new ones, couple old!

[Image: newMitches4-28001_zps2943bbb7.jpg]

The auto is the silver version /25 and it's actually jersey-numbered. I don't really look for or pay a premium for such things, but it is cool to have. They grade well too so I'll be sending it in!

As for the old school stuff, it's my bread and butter! The spx is the gold version, the home court advantage plus is /500 and those rookie of the year inserts were TOUGH pulls (1:180) back in the day so I'm happy to pick that one up too!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: several nice adds 4-28!
A couple solid rare cards there buck...Love the look of the Silver on those Choice Awards, probably my 2nd favorite after the green
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-29-2013, 09:11 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: A couple solid rare cards there buck...Love the look of the Silver on those Choice Awards, probably my 2nd favorite after the green

I agree, they have an almost refractor-like quality. Scanner doesn't really pick it up, but it does look quite nice in person. And it's currently en route to Beckett for grading, has a realistic shot at a 10, IMHO. I still don't have a 10 from Beckett yet, got a couple PSA 10s in my MJ collection and a handful of 9.5s, but no 10s Sad Here's hoping I finally get one!

'Nother nice group of additions to my Mitch PC!

[Image: newMitches5-15001_zps69377bb6.jpg]

The jersey cards are both /99, the auto is /199 and the old school is the first-year Ultra Platinum Medallions that were /250. I already had the base version so now I have the subset as well. Stoked about that pick up!

I recently sent a lot of cards in for grading and I realized I sent in a lot of more recent Mitches (autos and GU pieces are all I collect post-retirement) and left a lot of nicer old school Mitches here. I think my next submission will contain mostly old school Mitches to try to get them protected and looking good in those BGS slabs.

Thanks for looking everyone!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 5-16!
Who needs gold when you got Platinum Smile Love those old school Kings jerseys on the left.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 5-16!
Agreed, those jerseys are classy! I'm currently trying to work out a deal for 3 tough-to-find refractors that would be SWEET to add to the PC, I'll be sure to post the update if I get them!