`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new Jordan-enhanced scan 1-7!
Great pick ups man! That is a Sick patch! I wondered when you were gonna get the preferred auto. Did you get the SPx Force on Ebay? I almost picked one up for my stackhouse collection.

yep, they were all eBay purchases. The patch card looks awesome in person. It's actually my first jersey card of Mitch that isn't just plain white haha.

They all look solid in person, especially that patch card, they may get sent in for grading!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I always love the Jordan/Richmond combos.
[Image: STA60023.jpg][Image: 1998-210.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Haha I'm watching one of those "marquee matchups" on eBay right now...i'm about 99% certain it belongs to a user on here, but I can't say who since we can't post live auctions.

In any event, here's another update! All were COMC purchases with the exception of the jersey piece /99 (Monta Ellis is on the other side) courtesy of a trade w/ TBarn Smile

[Image: newMitches1-19001.jpg]

The two chromes and Finest are all refractors, and the 97-98 finest is obviously the embossed version, looks wicked in person!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 1-19!
Update time again! Two autos this time...also, that "marquee matchups" w/ MJ up there? Oddity listed it on the bay and I picked it up, so that one is MINE muhehahaha (evil laughter).

EDIT: My total Mitch count now stands at 394, all either from his playing days or autos/GUs after he retired.
Autos- 8
GU- 5 (1 patch)
$10+ cards- 33

I hope to get to 500 different Mitches by the end of the year...so send more my way everybody!

[Image: mitchautos2-6001_zps9d135fa2.jpg]

I spent MONTHS haggling for that old school Bowman's Best auto. Guy listed it at $18 OBO for 3 straight months, nobody put offers on it but me. Finally relisted it for $12 and he took my $10 offer. Glad to have them both! Thanks as always for looking Smile

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 2-6!
Lovin the Mitch's man!!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

nice stuff bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Thanks guys! Somebody on these boards- somebody who shall remain nameless but is notorious for having a RIDICULOUSLY high-end collection of 90's stuff- has the 97-98 Bowman's Best Mitch Richmond atomic refractor auto. It books crazy high, I don't know if I can bring myself to pay so much for one Mitch, but now that I have the base auto I may think about it again haha.

A couple modest additions lately. The 93-94 Finest refractor is awesome to finally have! The Elite auto is the only Richmond in the product, so it was nice to pick it up early and on the cheap Smile

[Image: newMitches3-5001_zps7d27d0ea.jpg]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 3-5!
I like the look of those turn of the century autos...I got the Henderson on its way to my Super PC Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65