`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!
So I decided to get this out there before I have too many nice Mitches to be able to sit down and do it all at once to begin a thread a la pingbling's beautiful MJ, Kobe and LeBron PCs.

The PC is in its infancy, only been working on it for about a year or so, so the quantity isn't really there, less than 300 total. It has a very refractor-heavy feel to it because I love them haha. This thread will show off any Mitch I pick up that books for $10+ as well as notable/good-looking additions. Off we go!

First, some of my fav base/parallels. Tough to go wrong with that 96-97 year with ex2000 and 2nd-year SPx.

[Image: richmondbaseparallels001.jpg]

Now some inserts. The small one is an old school Spanish sticker courtesy of a trade w/ folkertino. Technically the finest is a gold parallel, but it books $10+ so it's in a top loader w/ the others haha

[Image: richmondinserts001.jpg]

Some numbered inserts. The SC chrome is /100, SC one of a kind /150, fleer prominence /125, and the Ultra is the platinum version /250

[Image: richmondnumberedinserts001.jpg]

refractors! and the only two true Richmond RCs as well.

[Image: richmondrefractorsrcs001.jpg]

More refractors...these are graded!

[Image: gradedmitchrefractors001.jpg]

Still more graded refractors!

[Image: gradedmitches2001.jpg]

Lastly, my autos/GUs. It occurs to me that I need to find a swatch that isn't white haha.

[Image: mitchautosgus001.jpg]

That's all for now, hopefully more coming! Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC
Nice cards man! I always liked Mitch as a player!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice collection!!! Keep this thread a rolling when you get new ones in Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(08-19-2012, 08:39 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Nice collection!!! Keep this thread a rolling when you get new ones in Smile
will do! When you comin' after those diamond vision GPs? :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Thumbs Up 
(08-19-2012, 07:51 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice cards man! I always liked Mitch as a player!
+1 great player, some very nice cards here
[Image: ga.jpg]

Nice man! I just got to Michigan were I have all my old 90's stuff (Military keeps me away) and I found a few (about 25) Richmonds...They arnt anyhting to great...Only a few inserts. best one is prob the 1995 TSC first day issue. If you want I can send them out your way. I'm not a fan and they would just be sitting here...I'll post pics for ya soon to give ya an idea.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(08-20-2012, 12:10 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Nice man! I just got to Michigan were I have all my old 90's stuff (Military keeps me away) and I found a few (about 25) Richmonds...They arnt anyhting to great...Only a few inserts. best one is prob the 1995 TSC first day issue. If you want I can send them out your way. I'm not a fan and they would just be sitting here...I'll post pics for ya soon to give ya an idea.
that would be amazing! We can still do a trade too, I have over 200 MJs listed, most are lower-end stuff I've got dubs of or they're the post-retirement cards I don't really collect, but they're still in there. LMK whenever.

Nice PC!!!

Amazing collection Buckunteer! I need more to catch up with you.