`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 3-14!
More new additions!

[Image: newMitches3-29001_zpseb25ec16.jpg]

The auto is on card/99, and the bowman's best is the refractor /400. Someone on COMC was having a sale and he had all 3 of the old school Mitches so I snapped them up.

Got a big trade coming in with about 25 different Mitches too so I'm pumped about that.

As always, thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 3-30!
I always love a good refractor, and the ionix is great too. I have never seen that style die-cut, what is it?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(03-30-2013, 11:46 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I always love a good refractor, and the ionix is great too. I have never seen that style die-cut, what is it?
It's from 1995-96 SP Championship. They made a regular and die-cut version. It is a unique one for sure, great-looking card in person too!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Love the 90s stuff Buck! And the Old School Sigs in a great pickup as well. Nice stuff all around.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nice auto!!! Love some of these comc spring cleaning deals.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(03-31-2013, 10:53 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Move auto!!! Love some of these comc spring cleaning deals.
Amen to that! I also picked up a $50 MJ for $12. They need to do stuff like that more often!

This pickup was definitely a top 10 want for me. Two PSA 9s popped up within hours of each other on the 'bay. First went for nearly $50...I got this one for $22! Enjoy!

[Image: Mitchtestrefractor001_zpsd4551426.jpg]

Stunned to get the infamous test refractor graded this cheap, but I'm not complaining!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: HUGE new add w/ scan 4-12!
I love when a dream card pops up at just the right time at just the right price. Great stuff!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Great card man! Thats a steal. Now only if we could get the MJ!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(04-12-2013, 10:28 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Great card man! Thats a steal. Now only if we could get the MJ!
HA. Not likely. Nice to dream though Smile