`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: some COMC stuff and a HUGE pickup w/ scan 12-6!
Bam! Seeing your post on another site made me want to log into this site for the first time in months. Thanks for the motivation to come back to the site that got me back into collecting! I'm loving the photo on that SC card!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: some COMC stuff and a HUGE pickup w/ scan 12-6!
haha glad I could help! I love the old photography man, Panini just recycles a handful of pics over and over and over. I'm seriously considering not even going after new stuff of his anymore, and sell the ones I do have to fully focus on everything from his playing days...but they pull me back in with one or two sweet cards a year (silhouettes, immaculate, etc.).
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Very nice Buck! I hadn't seen your recent pickups. I am a big fan of the Immaculate quad, and the Spectra HOF Jsy/Auto. That Certified Blue Auto looks really nice too with the parallel color matching the uniform. Great stuff all around man.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Awesome stuff as always!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Been awhile, here ya go...

Nice Mitch auto /25...

[Image: Mitch%20intrigue%20auto_zpsbggyayvk.jpg]

Couple more Mitches too...far more excited about these!!

[Image: 2%20Mitch%20Buyback%20Autos_zpssyqx7dvj.jpg]

the other two 97-98 SP Authentic buyback autos I needed!!! A copy of each of these was up from the same seller but I only snagged the 95-96 version (of which a lot more copies were made than the 96-97 SP one) as the rarer one went for nearly double.

But a couple weeks later a seller posted a "1997 sp mitch richmond signed card" or something to that effect. No COA, but I asked for a scan of the back and it had the UD hologram sticker, so I knew what it was...and got it for 99 cents!! Better to be lucky than good Smile

Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: HUGE auto update w/ scan 1-30!
I really like the Intrigue Immortalize Ink, but I wonder why Richmond signed in the wrong spot lol.

Haha I don't know TBarn! Looks kinda cool that way though, I think. Got my first 3 15-16 autos in!

First an auto/jersey combo /99

[Image: mitch%20GS%20jersey%20auto_zpsxkabwiu2.jpg]

Then a Totally Certified /25 and an orange prizm! (sorry about the MJ- didn't wanna do separate scans haha)

[Image: new%20Mitches%20and%20an%20MJ%204-6_zpstdwlnqlz.jpg]

Thanks as always for looking!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 3 15-16 pickups w/ scan 4-23!
Digging the look of that gold standard auto...slick looking card Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-23-2016, 07:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Haha I don't know TBarn! Looks kinda cool that way though, I think.
It does at that! Definitely unique lol.

I really like the Prizm auto. That is a nice looking set!

I still have the Jordan, do you have any 90's Shaqs or Stackhouses I might need?

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 3 15-16 pickups w/ scan 4-23!
thanks TBarn! Honestly I dunno. Best cards of each I'm sitting on at the moment are Stack's Finest RC and his 96-97 Fleer Game Breakers w/ Weatherspoon. Shaqs? Just picked up his dish and swish w/ Penny but that's the only noteworthy new one.

I ALMOST picked up a CP3 plate on ebay just to dangle it over your head for the MJ but it would've cost me more than what you were selling the slick silver MJ for anyway haha.