`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Happy New (update) Year 1-2!
Sweet pickups Smile I love those dual black box autos. I found a little something that you might like that I set aside for our next trade Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Happy New (update) Year 1-2!
New additions today...including a refractor!

[Image: newMitches2-19001_zpsdebefb0e.jpg]

First off, I would like to commend Panini for their ability to find different pictures of the players. Pretty laughable side-by-side, no?

In any event, still a nice mailday. Both jersey cards are /99 and the refractor is a 99-00 Finest gold refractor /100! I am now down to just 8 refractor needs as I am trying to get one of all 56 Mitch refractors.

Still need a lot of the super tough ones (97-98 gold embossed /74, 94-95 lottery prize test refractor, etc.). I actually had to pay over bv on this one as it's the first one I've ever seen come up. There are a couple more I've never seen surface like that lottery prize test refractor, so it'll be a struggle for sure, but I'll get there!

Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Happy New (update) Year 1-2
Great additions Buck! How long have you been working on your refractor chase? I know the Lottery Prize refractors can be tough, I've been searching for a Zo.

(02-19-2014, 04:41 PM)buckunteer Wrote: First off, I would like to commend Panini for their ability to find different pictures of the players. Pretty laughable side-by-side, no?
I hear ya on this one!!!! They have one of Zo they love. He is running down the court with his fist clench in celebration and they use it in probably 60% of his Charlotte cards. Then they cycle through two other images one the rest. It does make posting them side be side a little deflating. I assume they must pay additional rights for each image they use.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 2-19!
Great additions! Always nice seeing some Wizards Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 2-19!
As the thread title hints, I have a big big add today!

This card pretty much exemplifies why I enjoy collecting Mitch so much because, unlike MJ, you can pick up iconic cards without breaking the bank.

Enjoy!

[Image: MitchPMG001_zps2f30a20c.jpg]

Icing on the cake? it's numbered 50/50. Love it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: HUGE add w/ scan 3-4!
DANG BOIIIIIIIII
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

That is a really pretty card man, congrats. I now understand why you couldnt purchase the MJ from me. I agree with the MJ comment. I collected Ray Allen for a while for this very reason. Nice pickup!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Great stuff. I have you beat on cheap players though to get iconic cards. I go after Ron Mercer for this stuff! That is a great looking card, and you can't beat the grade. The only problem with the graded version is you can't enjoy that moment where you hold the card raw in your had to truly take a look at it before putting it in a case to never touch it again.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(03-04-2014, 07:31 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great stuff. I have you beat on cheap players though to get iconic cards. I go after Ron Mercer for this stuff! That is a great looking card, and you can't beat the grade. The only problem with the graded version is you can't enjoy that moment where you hold the card raw in your had to truly take a look at it before putting it in a case to never touch it again.

Haha you have a good point. Certainly takes the worry out of it though, which almost makes up for it. I would have liked to touch the swatch on my MJ jersey auto though! I think the gem mint grade is a bit generous, the top right corner has a small ding, probably be a BGS 9 tops, but I'm not complaining Smile

This is the only one of these I've ever seen. It was up for several months at a hilariously high BIN, but I kept re-watching it. Then suddenly it was up on a 7-day auction starting at 99 cents! No idea what prompted it, but I actually got it for under full bv, which I honestly thought was a steal. Last card equally rare (97-98 finest embossed refractor /74) from that time period was raw and went WAY over high bv, like 40% over.

I've actually got a couple more nice ones on the way, one from overseas that will take awhile though. The chase is always fun. Thanks for the comments everybody!

Just wow, great card!
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)