`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone know a good place online to buy boxes?

RE: anyone know a good place online to buy boxes?
I've ordered from Blowout and got the type of hits I expected (what the box promised) I also saw their operations in person at the National and they seem too busy/profitable to take the time to search boxes or cases. They have a monthly contest to show your best hits from cards you order from them and the winner is usually a nice 1/1 so I don't think they are holding anything aside for themselves. I saw Dave & Adams there too and got a similar vibe. I bought from them in person, but have not ordered anything online. I'll have to check out the others that were mentioned next time I want to buy a box.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Charm City Cards I've gone to a bunch of times and have no problem.... being in NJ and they are based in Maryland...I got the box the next day

I ordered something from Blowout pre-order (the leaf box with 1 cut card for 30 bucks)... They were the cheapest soooo hopefully I get something good...i mean GREAT when it comes in
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Thanks for everyone input...I ordered a box of 2012 Bowman Jumbo from Blowout...I will post my hits when I crack it...hopefully friday.

Thanks

Good luck dude!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE