`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buster Posey red auto!!!

Buster Posey red auto!!!
I got off work early today and decided to hit up my LCS. He gave me a deal on a box of Allen & Ginter that I couldn't refuse. I got a couple of jersey cards that I couldn't remember the names of the players if I tried. Then I open a pack with a card facing backwards from the other cards. When I turned it around I saw a Buster Posey #4/10 RED AUTO!!! It has been a long time since I got a card like that so it was a nice slump buster.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r519...G_1387.jpg

RE: Buster Posey red auto!!!
DUDE!!! that card is awesome!! congrats big time!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Fantastic card, congrats!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

great looking card!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Sicknesss
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Gorgeous card--congrats

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Awesome card!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(08-18-2012, 05:22 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I got off work early today and decided to hit up my LCS. He gave me a deal on a box of Allen & Ginter that I couldn't refuse. I got a couple of jersey cards that I couldn't remember the names of the players if I tried. Then I open a pack with a card facing backwards from the other cards. When I turned it around I saw a Buster Posey #4/10 RED AUTO!!! It has been a long time since I got a card like that so it was a nice slump buster.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r519...G_1387.jpg
Preety sweet card what are you looking To get ? Money $ how much or If you want a trade what are you looking for ?

that is the chron man, so happy for you.
 photo banner_zpsbab74229.jpg

Thanks to everyone for looking at my post. I was pretty stoked when I pulled it.
(08-19-2012, 09:39 PM)turo650 Wrote: Preety sweet card what are you looking To get ? Money $ how much or If you want a trade what are you looking for ?
I am not too sure quite yet what kind of cash I am looking for yet. I am in the process of buying a house so I am unable to sell anything quite yet. When I am ready to make a deal I will let you know for sure.