`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent MJ Pickups PICS UPDATED 8/21

RE: Recent MJ Pickups PICS UPDATED 8/21
Here are a couple cards I got in today. The Pippen/Jordan I got a week ago, just forgot to post it.

[Image: 0A2BF1A6-2D68-43CB-A248-69E51275315D-462...B907D6.jpg]
[Image: 57.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

ooo I like that MJ/Pippen!

I tried to go the singles-buying route and bid on a lot of 4 MJ cards that had 2 GU pieces, a floor card and a PSA 10 card. Lost it by less than $5 Sad Would've been my first two jersey cards too so I was really bummed!

I did win a Mitch Richmond lot though...for a whopping .99 haha. It's got like 10-12 I need plus an $8 refractor I'm sure I can trade, so why not? Smile

Also, you goin for that timepieces red set? I love those and considered doing the same. There are just so many! If you were willing to trade me one of those $30 MJs I need I might take some of those out of my PC if you're going for that set cause that would be a wicked accomplishment! LMK Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-21-2012, 06:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: ooo I like that MJ/Pippen!

I tried to go the singles-buying route and bid on a lot of 4 MJ cards that had 2 GU pieces, a floor card and a PSA 10 card. Lost it by less than $5 Sad Would've been my first two jersey cards too so I was really bummed!

I did win a Mitch Richmond lot though...for a whopping .99 haha. It's got like 10-12 I need plus an $8 refractor I'm sure I can trade, so why not? Smile

Also, you goin for that timepieces red set? I love those and considered doing the same. There are just so many! If you were willing to trade me one of those $30 MJs I need I might take some of those out of my PC if you're going for that set cause that would be a wicked accomplishment! LMK Smile
PM sent

[Image: Nick.jpg]