`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Me Sports Cards, Blue Springs, MO

Show Me Sports Cards, Blue Springs, MO
Does anyone frequent this shop just east of Kansas City? About to move there from Georgia in about 10 days and noticed the shop when my wife and I were out there looking for houses a few weeks ago. Didn't get a chance to go in, though. Looking forward to having an LCS again. Can anyone tell me anything about this shop?

Thanks in advance!

Mickey
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

RE: Show Me Sports Cards, Blue Springs, MO
welcome to KC - I love in Overland Park (about 20 min away) and there is a LCS here. I haven't been to the one in Blue Springs.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

hey homer, r u talking about the baseball card store off of 75? if so, i go there about twice a month.
love that store.

(08-18-2012, 04:42 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: hey homer, r u talking about the baseball card store off of 75? if so, i go there about twice a month.
love that store.
That is the one -he has a ton of stuff. I really enjoy just looking through the cards I can't afford!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

lol, yeah i am the same way. i go there like i said about twice a month and pick up a box here and there. cool place though

I have frequented that shop often. The two women that usually work the counter are very helpful.

whats the website im in independence and would like to check it out

I'm not on the East side of town very often but I try to stop in to the Blue Springs store whenever I can. It's small, the people who work there have always been very nice to me and their prices seem OK. The parking lot can be a little tricky.

I live on the Kansas side and visit The Baseball Card Store at 75th and Quivira often. They are also very nice, have good prices and the store is much larger, leading to a big selection.

Welcome to town. Make sure you check out Sports Radio 810 WHB!

(08-18-2012, 02:07 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: welcome to KC - I love in Overland Park (about 20 min away) and there is a LCS here. I haven't been to the one in Blue Springs.
You Love in Overland Park Homer?

don't you think it might be more sensible to Love in the comfort of your own home instead of in the park, especially on rainy and snowy nights ? [Image: tongue.gif]
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35