`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 2!!--GUESS WHAT???!!!!
Lightbulb 
RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 2!!--GUESS WHAT???!!!!
Can you believe I'm psycho enough to do this again...and so soon?? Well, here we go with Round #2!
I already have my first submitters cards in hand... Cool

Same rules as last time:
Anyone can play along with this submission, so if you have some interest hit me up with a PM and I'll get back with you.

Cost per card for the submission is $7 with free auto grades for the 20-day service. This is the cost I'm being offered per card, so I'm not making a dime on any of you. There is a minimum number of cards for us to get this deal, so when we meet that level I'll have everyone send their cards to me. My target shipping date to TX is around Sept. 15th.

This cost does not include shipping to Beckett in TX or return shipping to your house. I don't anticipate the cost of shipping to TX to be outrageous and I will keep all of you posted with my projected cost as the submission grows. Also, I will not overcharge you for insurance either direction, as it means absolutely nothing to the PO if you do need to file a claim. Cards will be insured for whatever level you need and I'll adjust it per individual. I'll also return things most often in a priority flat rate box to keep the costs down.

Please know that I will be inspecting your cards upon arrival for damaged corners or surface damage, just in case you might have missed it. I'm being asked to do this to prevent any claims that damage occurred while your cards are in BGS possession. Of course, should anything go wrong with your card while there, I'll get you in touch with the appropriate people who can handle the issues. I suggest that you take some high resolution scans of your cards just prior to mailing, it helps to have some backup if needed.

You can pay for the submission a variety of ways...check, money order, or paypal. When we get the cards back I'll do a live break on blogTV.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or post here and I'll get back with you. I'll keep your identity private for anyone that requests it. There will be complete transparency for those involved, but I won't make a public display of our submission to everyone on the boards (you are welcome to post what you are submitting should you choose to do it). When I submit the paperwork, you will all get to see the scan so you know EXACTLY what is happening.

Those of you that know me here on the boards know I'm rather fastidious, so you need not worry about trusting me with your precious babies. You can also dig out the old thread and ask anyone who submitted last time how it went for them.

Looking forward to getting some good grades in Round 2!!! The first submission had a ton of gold, so...Bring 'em on!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 2!!
I will submit a few. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

[Image: 5920Bat20Cat_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(08-17-2012, 11:54 PM)mik253 Wrote: I will submit a few. Smile
Yay!

(08-18-2012, 12:02 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [Image: 5920Bat20Cat_thumb.jpg]
Oreo says "How'd you get that picture of Bat Cat???" Dodgy

[Image: 2054_49027853633_699_n.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I'm in for at least 10. Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Big Grin Im in im in Big Grin i'll need the info since I missed out on the first submission

u crazy woman....
Smile
I'm in for 18 i think..mabye 17...
Raiders,Browns,Steelers. are for sure
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Im in again, I'll let you know how many this round, should be at least 10 though.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

i have bunches i need to send in. for this round i will do 10 to 20 (possibly more) i have a stafford spa that i definately need to get slabbed. just one question is it possible to ask them to not grade and slab it if it is to get any grade below 9? still pay for it as if it were completed graded just not have it graded? hope this makes sense lol. thanks wendy let me know!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Oh goodness - I'll try and dig something up. Smile
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]