`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Kidding Me Panini?

RE: Are You Kidding Me Panini?
Stop buying WAX... just buy singles.... this way, Panini does not get your money... at least not directly...

I am fed up with this past season products & this future seasons products.... only product I "really" liked is Gold Standard... & the base looks better then all those jersey cards...

I'm going back & chasing old sets that I never completed, before buying new products...

I am still waiting on my Elgin Baylor "status series" Elite Black Box /24 auto redemption to be filled.... I submitted it last SEP... it's almost been a year, & Panini still has not produced that card... even though they put hundreds of sticker autos of Baylor in every 2011-12 product!!

Panini has made me upset!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: Are You Kidding Me Panini?
(08-17-2012, 06:53 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: I feel your pain. I had to wait a year before I could get a Kyrie Irving RC, lol. You may be able to pickup some of his stuff that others have commented about and get a jump on his stuff since you're probably his first super collecter. Good luck
Ah Kyrie's just a dookie though...haha but thanks for the good luck man!
(08-17-2012, 08:03 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Stop buying WAX... just buy singles.... this way, Panini does not get your money... at least not directly...

I am fed up with this past season products & this future seasons products.... only product I "really" liked is Gold Standard... & the base looks better then all those jersey cards...

I'm going back & chasing old sets that I never completed, before buying new products...

I am still waiting on my Elgin Baylor "status series" Elite Black Box /24 auto redemption to be filled.... I submitted it last SEP... it's almost been a year, & Panini still has not produced that card... even though they put hundreds of sticker autos of Baylor in every 2011-12 product!!

Panini has made me upset!!
I feel your pain on that one man. I quit buying basketball all together as soon as I had busted one product of panini when they got their exclusive license. They suck. since then I've really gotten back into baseball cards- I still like my former tarheels (kendall obviously) and dirk, but Panini largely has killed Basketball card collecting if you ask me- these boards are dead compared to baseball.

My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]