`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody ever attend any teams training camp?

Anybody ever attend any teams training camp?
I'm curious on anyone who has ever been to training camps experiences wth getting autographs from the players after practices. Attended Chiefs camp and had a great time and attained several autographs from all the key guys.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: Anybody ever attend any team taining camp?
Last year I went to the Panthers camp and so many of the players were so nice as they were signing. Especially Jonathan Stewart and Thomas Davis.
Cam and Stewart signed the helmet
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-38_699.jpg]

RE: Anybody ever attend any team taining camp?
(08-17-2012, 06:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Last year I went to the Panthers camp and so many of the players were so nice as they were signing. Especially Jonathan Stewart and Thomas Davis.
Cam and Stewart signed the helmet
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-38_699.jpg]
Very cool, me and my boys had an awesome time at the Chiefs this year, went pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks and got several items signed (mini helmets, jerseys, footballs, cards, etc.). Got Jamaal Charles probably 15-20 times and same for Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, and Matt Cassel and a friend of mines son got Dexter McCluster to give him his gloves and sign them. Outstanding time!

RE: Anybody ever attend any teams training camp?
I've been to Titans training camp for the past couple years. I've been to several practices this year. The team makes the players do a mandatory autograph sessions at least once during camp, after practice. The local paper lists who will be signing after each practice. Some of the nicer players sign autographs voluntarily on multiple occasions.This year I got Chris Johnson, Matt Hassellbeck, Coach Munchak, Javon Ringer, Michael Griffin, Marc Mariani and many others. Got Jake Locker to sign several things last year. Overall most of the players are pretty cool. Plus, I love to sit and watch them practice.

(08-18-2012, 04:20 PM)volatty Wrote: I've been to Titans training camp for the past couple years. I've been to several practices this year. The team makes the players do a mandatory autograph sessions at least once during camp, after practice. The local paper lists who will be signing after each practice. Some of the nicer players sign autographs voluntarily on multiple occasions.This year I got Chris Johnson, Matt Hassellbeck, Coach Munchak, Javon Ringer, Michael Griffin, Marc Mariani and many others. Got Jake Locker to sign several things last year. Overall most of the players are pretty cool. Plus, I love to sit and watch them practice.
The Chiefs don't announce, to my knowledge anyway, who was going to be signing, but instead a couple of the players said the coaches make different positions sign each day mandatory, but several other guys just sign at their descretion. Matt Cassel signed almost every day for a little bit. Had never been a Cassel fan until camp when I got to talk to him almost every day and he took pictures with my kids. I still don't think they can get to what the eventual goal is, with him at qb, sorry Matt, but he is ancredibly nice guy and I'm now pulling for him.

I have been to pats camp and when i was a kid it was easier and when i went this year thier was 12,000 people in attendence.
So i as well as many others went away empty handed. it was till fun to go to.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(08-20-2012, 05:33 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I have been to pats camp and when i was a kid it was easier and when i went this year thier was 12,000 people in attendence.
So i as well as many others went away empty handed. it was till fun to go to.
Yeah, I could see how Patriots camp would be insane, everybody wants Brady's autograph