`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Trading! Complete Bucket Overhaul!

RE: Back to Trading! Complete Bucket Overhaul!
Interested in the Jon Beason auto and Staubach TTT cmb for them
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Can you check me for that Payton Limited jsy and maybe that certified patch of AP and his rc from prestige too. Saw a few more too like that Chicle of Stafford
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

good to see you back!!! always been an awsome trader here. i will check ya for lions!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Getting back to everyone today so check your trades page and PM's
(08-17-2012, 09:32 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Interested in the Jon Beason auto and Staubach TTT cmb for them
I didn't see anything in your org that caught my eye.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I'm interested in that Sanzenbacher auto in the Buckeye uniform. I tried to start a trade but it wasn't listed in your org!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-18-2012, 10:03 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I'm interested in that Sanzenbacher auto in the Buckeye uniform. I tried to start a trade but it wasn't listed in your org!
Didn't see anything for it.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

check me for Denarius Moore RC and Both Ray Rice GU
Collecting: Ray Rice, Denard Robinson, Denarius Moore, Rich Gannon, Reggie Bush, and Johnny Manziel

[Image: mikef26banner.jpg]