`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending in first order.

Sending in first order.
I am sending in my first order Monday just a couple of quick questions.

1)I have a card that is already been Raw graded how much does it cost to be slabbed? and how do i describe it on the order form?

2)Can i put the cards in a padded envelope and put in flat rate box?

3)Does it matter as far as time wise to pay with check or credit card?I'm doing it 10 days?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Sending in first order.
(08-10-2012, 06:38 PM)redsox15fan Wrote: I am sending in my first order Monday just a couple of quick questions.

1)I have a card that is already been Raw graded how much does it cost to be slabbed? and how do i describe it on the order form?

2)Can i put the cards in a padded envelope and put in flat rate box?

3)Does it matter as far as time wise to pay with check or credit card?I'm doing it 10 days?

Thanks in advance.
1. I am not for sure what you should do, but it shouldn't hurt to write please slab and grade "card name" on the top of your sub form. I would think that they would charge the normal rate to slab it. I may be wrong, and anyone, please correct me if so.

2. You can ship them any way you like. The cards should be very safe shipping the way you described.

3. I don't think that it would matter much (time wise) which way you pay.
They should still get your cards back to you within the service rate you choose.

Good luck, and I hope you get the grades you expect!

How much is the normal rate to slab?I saw one place that said it is $5 is that correct?

If you download the submission form the rates are on there.

The rate depends on how quickly you want your cards back.