`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTS 2011 Bowman Platinum Manny Machado Gold Ref Auto #41/50 (Fielding Offers)

WTS 2011 Bowman Platinum Manny Machado Gold Ref Auto #41/50 (Fielding Offers)
Hello All!

I have a 2011 Bowman Platinum Manny Machado Gold Ref Auto #41/50 that I am considering putting on Ebay. But before I did, I thought I'd entertain offers here on Beckett. I believe I want to sell, but a trade could be possible for the right St Louis Cardinals card or one of my other PCs (all listed on my profile). Or even Card(s) + cash. It is very negotiable.

The card arrived about 2 weeks ago from Topps and is still taped in the top-loader just as I received it. I have not taken it out! By my eye, the card looks super crisp and gradable.

I took a few pics to post, but now I can't find my darn cord that connects my camera to my pc. I know trying to sell a card of this value really needs to have a pic(s) posted and I've held off a couple days now looking for that stupid cord. I would be more than willing to refund the buyer/trader if they did not feel my stated condition is correct, though I'm confident that it is. If you want a pic before making an offer, the best I can do at the moment is to have you PM me a cell # or email address and I can send a pic with my phone...quality will not be great this way, my apologies.

If you are interested, you may PM me a request for a pic. The price I listed is the BV for NmMt (8), though this price is not firm, I just had to enter something. Please, if you're interested in a cash offer, let me know what you think is fair.

Thank you, everyone, for your interest and I wish all who read this post a great day!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports