`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of those nights ...

One of those nights ...
Ever have one of those nights on the Bay where every bid you make and every lowball BIN number you throw out there gets accepted?

That's how tonight was for me.

• '12 Platinum purple refractor Dylan Bundy for $1
• 2-'11 Bowman's Best Mike Trouts for $10
• '12 Platinum base and gold Trout for $4
• '12 Platinum ruby and (2) base Trouts for $12

I was bidding on them with the idea of getting maybe 2. I guess tonight was my night. lol
Kepler

RE: One of those nights ...
ummmmm......awesome? Yeah, awesome. Congrats!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Thanks, man. It's gonna leave me with 7 base Trouts, but I'm cool with that. I just every night was like this. Nobody bidding me up, nobody countering my offer with 75% of BV ... just smooth sailing throughout.
Kepler

Awesome! Same thing happened with me throughtout the week on about 6 Nunez cards for my PC!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

A buddy of mine wants to increase his PC Trouts, Harpers, Bundys, etc., but claims he's too lazy to sign up for an ebay account. I've been telling him it's a good time to shop and I've been getting people accepting my offers with barely counteroffering. He still won't do it. I get that there's some satisfaction in pulling it from a pack, but I'd rather just have the card I want in my collection when I want it there. lol
Kepler

LOL! congrats dude.....I had that happen once, I was bored so I threw like 30 lowball bids on some cards that had an hr. or two left. I closed the laptop and went to bed thinking Id win a couple at best. The next morning I looked and won 25 of the 30! They were nothing really special, just cards that caught my eye..
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

That's pretty much what I did, too. I got some nice cards, but nothing that great. Went to bed expecting maybe one and got pretty much everything I bid on. Now if only I could get that lucky on autos and nice inserts on the guys I like. But alas, right now the only autos I can afford are the Bowman Platinum guys like Levi Michael and Joe Ross. Someday. lol
Kepler