`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for set builders

Looking for set builders
Hello all: I just received my order of 150 bubble mailers. Please have a look at my org. All of my wants and 80% of my haves are listed there. All of my listed cards back to 1978 are pack fresh. In the interest of saving money on postage, I'd like trades to be in the $10.00 or more range with a 50-60 card max. Let's trade!

RE: Looking for set builders
open offer sent.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Would you be interested in a complete 662 card set of 1986 Donruss? The cards are still sealed in individual plastic wrapped packages of about 50 or so cards. The set includes the puzzle as well.

I'm interested in your 2010 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #RS R.C. Stevens and your 2002 Topps Prime Cuts Pine Tar Relics #PCPAD Adam Dunn 2.

Please let me know if we can work something out!

Open offer sent! Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(08-16-2012, 08:26 PM)mrbill3 Wrote: Hello all: I just received my order of 150 bubble mailers. Please have a look at my org. All of my wants and 80% of my haves are listed there. All of my listed cards back to 1978 are pack fresh. In the interest of saving money on postage, I'd like trades to be in the $10.00 or more range with a 50-60 card max. Let's trade!

Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Do you have any 2005 turkey red?

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(08-17-2012, 04:35 AM)toddaray Wrote: Do you have any 2005 turkey red?
Sorry, don't have any of those.